Get top search engines ranking for your website
S.E.O. stands for Search Engine Optimization. Every website needs to have its SEO done correctly in order to get good rankings in Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other search engine.
If you are looking for SEO in the San Francisco area then you need to use our services.
In order to have your website optimized you need to figure out what are the best keywords that you can come up with; then see if your competitors are trying to get higher rankings on those keywords. After you identified those keywords you have to create content focus on those keywords.
There are 2 types of SEO:
- Onsite SEO
- Offsite SEO
1. Onsite SEO is directly related with the content that you have on your website. When I say content, I am referring to the words that you have on your website, images and the links as well
2. Offsite SEO is related to all the content that is posted on other websites with a link to your website. In other words is like other websites are voting for your website. You can get links in multiple ways:
- Buy links from high PR (Page Rank) websites
- Post article in different article directories
- Post-Power Point Presentation or PDF files in different directories
- Get involved in different forums and have your link as a signature
- Create videos and post them on sites like Youtube, Vimeo, Dailymotion, etc
The SEO campaign requires a monthly service fee and each month we will add links and content to different web properties. The content that we post will be shared on different social sharing websites and on your Facebook, Google +, Twitter account.
To cancel a campaign you have to let us know 30 days in advance because we create and prepare the content and backlinks in advance.
Don’t worry about these important factors. SEO San Francisco can do everything for you! Get in contact with us and we will meet up with you to see what campaign will work better for you, based on your website.
On-page/Off-page SEO Services in San Francisco
When it comes to SEO, there are many things that you need to understand. Understanding these bits of information will make understanding the entire SEO process much simpler. It will also make your time working with us much easier!
One common misconception about search engine optimization is that it is all just about keywords. This is not the case – the keywords obviously count, but making them stick and actually become a key part of your marketing methods is about putting them in the right place and at the right times.
Today, your content is marked on your website in terms of quality and keyword relevance. We can help you create unique content that the search engines will read as your own, without having to worry about the content not being relevant. We have a team of expert content writers who can create the type of content that you need to lure in the search engines.
As well as this, we will hunt down the most effective keywords for you to battle over. Getting the best keywords means that you can avoid any uncomfortable situations whereby you spend lots of money on local search engine optimization services that yield very little in terms of results.
We have experts in our team who can produce organic search result parameters for your website. This is very important as “organic” search results mean that your content and the keywords all fit together seamlessly – an important step in convincing the search engines that your website is worth ranking highly.
The Advantages of using SEO Services in San Francisco
Search Engine Optimization is a very important aspect of your online marketing prospects. Being able to turn to Google and find your site on the top page is a very proud feeling. It helps you promote your business without even doing anything – being top page for any keyword will get you calls and clients.
At the same time, having an SEO campaign allows your website to grow accordingly. It allows you to really go through all of your content with a fine-tooth comb, allowing you to consider things like:
- Ensuring your content is unique and interesting
- Perfecting your sales pitch so it ties in with your keywords
- Bring in laser targeted traffic who are looking for exactly what you offer
- Built authority and trust for your overall brand and strength as a business
So what are you waiting for? Use SF SEO to start getting traffic. Get in contact with us we can take your business to the next level. You will get more rankings in your local search results and you will be able to establish an authority in your niche – it’s certainly not an impossible aim, it really does open up so many doors for your business for many years to come.